I am in total Spring Wreath making mode right now because I sell my handmade creations at a local gift shop. I’ve been creating for many years and would share the inspiration via a YouTube video but received so many requests to show the actual process video. I figured out a way I can film the steps while I create the wreath so that is why you’re see so many wreath blog posts. That’s my craft of choice right now.
- 14″ – wire wreath form – Dollar Tree
- 2 rolls – 5 1/2″ linen burlap ribbon – Wal-Mart
- 1 roll – 5 1/2″ natural burlap ribbon – Wal-Mart
- 21″ – lime and white deco mesh
- 21″ – pink deco mesh
- 2 1/2″ – lime green and white checkered ribbon
- 1 1/2″ – burlap and white chevron ribbon
- pink berries – Dollar Tree
- He is Risen sign – Hobby Lobby
- small eye screws (to hang sign)
- Miscellaneous materials glue, wire, jute
I have an entire video to share how I put this together including the bow hanger. Watch here on YouTube or watch below.