If you came here from YouTube you may be looking for the supply list for this large, full, fluffy wreath. See below for all the details.
I really enjoyed creating this wreath…..it’s packed full of mesh (6 meshes to be exact) as well as 8 different patterns of ribbons. Now what makes this wreath different than any I’ve created before is that I don’t usually use this may different supplies in one project. I like it! Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.
- 24 inch green tinsel work wreath (after Christmas find at Hobby Lobby)
- 21 inch Easter mesh turquoise pink/yellow/green striped
- 10 inch pink with jute mesh
- 10 inch turquoise mesh
- 10 inch lime green mesh
- 10 inch yellow mesh
- 10 inch light pink mesh
- 2 1/2 inch – baby pink and white polka dot
- 2 1/2 inch – bright colored striped ribbon
- 2 1/2 inch – bright colored chevron ribbon
- 2 1/2 inch – baby pink chevron canvas
- blue with polka dots and easter eggs ribbon Dollar Tree
- 5 1/2 checkered ribbon – Michael’s
wood sign – I had this on hand
paint – blue and fushia
See below for a little video inspiration I put together or click here to watch on YouTube.