If you like country, burlap, mesh and decorating for the holidays or seasons I know you’ll love this wreath! I just love how it turned out!
I would think you could leave it out all year if you like hearts, burlap and country decor. I would just choose a different ribbon to switch out the canvas heart ribbon so it’s not limited to Valentine’s Day.
I have a how I did this wreath step by step tutorial here for you! Watch the video below or click here to watch on YouTube. If you’re not already subscribed to my YouTube channel I invite you to. It’s free and you’re the first to know when I upload a new video.
Click on the links in the supplies below.
- 16″ wire heart frame
- 10″ Poly Jute Deco Mesh – Craft Outlet
- 10″ Poly Deco Mesh: Metallic Red – Craft Outlet
- 10″ Poly Deco Mesh: red/jute twine – Hobby Lobby
- 2.5 canvas heart ribbon – Craft Outlet
- 1.5 glittered dot ribbon – Craft Outlet
- 2″ burlap with red stitched edges – Hobby Lobby
- natural jute – Hobby Lobby
- Sisal twine – Hobby Lobby
I am not affiliated with Craft Outlet or Hobby Lobby. I share what products I use with my viewers and followers. All opinions are 100% mine.